10 COVID-19 Facts that might surprise you!
In January 2020, Scientists announced that a new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was responsible for an outbreak of respiratory disease and pneumonia in Wuhan, China. Since then, the novel coronavirus has spread around the world, sickening hundreds of thousands of people.
1, Anosmia (loss of smell) is a symptom: The most common symptom of coronavirus include fever, cough, shortness of breath. however, as the disease has spread around the world, healthcare providers have noticed a few unusual symptoms, including loss of smell and decreased sense of taste (ageusia).
2.SARS-CoV-2 binds tightly to human cells.
3. Coronavirus can make babies seriously ILL!!
4. The COVID-19 virus can live on surfaces for days!
5. People who don’t have symptoms can also spread the virus!
6. People with type ‘A’ blood may be more susceptible to infection.
7. You may already have been infected.
8. Some people with COVID-19 have digestive symptoms.
9. Reinfection may be possible.
10. A global trial is searching for effective coronavirus treatment.