As we know that there are some defects in people that they have fear of something. Research shows that about 75% of people have some kinds of phobias even if they don’t know it. Some of the top phobias seen in people are as below:
- Trypophobia: The fear of holes. In this phobia, there is a very strong reaction of disgust from holes.
- Anatidaephobia: The fear of ducks. In this phobia, people have a fear that you’re being watched by a duck.
- Pharmacophobia: Fear of medicine. The people having this phobia don’t wanna take medicine due to their side effects.
- Cardiophobia: Fear of Heart’s function. This is an obsession over one’s heart rate. People having this phobia have a constant fear of heart-stopping.
- Autodysomophobia: Fear of body’s odor. These people always use deodorant before leaving the house.
- Myrmecophobia: Fear of ants. The people suffering from this phobia have a fear of every insect generally.
- Emetophobia: Fear of vomiting. It is ab intense fear of vomiting not knowing when can it happen.
- Decidophobia: Fear of making decisions. The people aren’t able to take decisions full of self-doubts. People cannot make any decisions themselves if they have this phobia.
- Urophobia: Fear of urinating. The people having this phobia are fearful of urine and urinating.
- Pediophobia: Fear of dolls. The people don’t wanna see a doll if they have this phobia as it can cause severe anxiety.
We don’t have to fear too much if we have such phobias. Instead, we must try to overcome the phobia and act normally.